Assistant Professor (Any master’s degree, MPhil, PhD) in Goa University recruitment
Assistant professor (Any masters degree, MPhil, PhD)
No. of vacancies:
Eligibility (A or B)
All India Institute of Medical science, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi-110029.
A. (i) A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
B. (ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments 2 from time to time as the case may be or have been awarded Ph.D. degree from National Institutes of Importance are exempted from NET/SET
C. (iii) Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Statutes of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in University subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:-
1) The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode;
2) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
3) An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
4) The Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal;
5) The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her PhD work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC / ICSSR/ CSIR or any similar agency. The fulfilment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned
Goa University Taleigao, Panaji, Goa. 403206
PhD degree in accordance with the university grants commission
HIGS – An inspiring PhD research assistance company with the idea of becoming “STAND DIFFERENT THAN REST”.
We are a “BIG TEAM” with more than 50 employees. HIGS teamed up with research-oriented, skilled, doctoral fellows who are here to work with you.
HIGS will help from the beginning or any stage of your research journey.