Here, it’s the blog to get details about easy way to get PhD in India, PhD admission 2020 in India, PhD colleges for PhD and much more. What’s it like to pursue your doctorate in the country which makes you enjoy the true colors of tradition, culture, beautiful landscapes and varieties of cuisines? These features will make you studying in India an unforgettable experience.
There are multiple platforms are available in India to attain your dream degree of PhD. Here we have clearly given the details about the doctoral program.
Top Universities offer PhD programs in India:
Indian universities have a quite long history and have novel rules and regulations and here, we have listed some of the world-renowned Universities, who offer world standardized research programs.
- Anna University (AU)
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
- VIT University
- Amity University
How to do PhD under AU?
Candidates must have the UG along with PG qualifications and the final semester PG students can apply for it. And the assortment procedure is centered on the marks in the examinations, CGPA in Master’s degree, and interview. The application and the deadline date will be informed via web or newspaper and mostly it must be around the last week of August. And the submission payment is around rupees 800.
How to get PhD admission in Anna University?
- Anna University will conduct a PhD admission process during the months of January and July.
- Aspirants can get into the authorized website of Anna University (www.annauniv.edu) and fill the particulars cautiously and pay the application fee.
- The applicant should get authorization from a supervisor of any division from Anna University.
- Filled submission form with the validation proof from the supervisor must be directed to the below declared address. The Administrator, Centre for Research, Anna University, Chennai - 600 025
How to do PhD under IIT?
Candidates must appear for the national level competitive exam such as GATE, CSIR, and JAM. Applicant needs to have 75% marks in master’s degree. Centered on the entrance examination score the applicant, they will be nominated for an interview. And centered on the performance in the interview, the admission procedure will be confirmed.
How to get into IIT for a PhD?
- IIT will accept the applications from the PhD candidates twice in a year i.e. July and December.
- Applicants who desired to do doctorate under IIT, must be qualified with the Master’s degree and score good ranks in national/ international level exams. And the GATE examination score is valid only for 3 years.
- Candidate must fill and send the separate submission form and should pay the submission fee.
- All the communications to students from IIT will be processed via Email only. All the candidates are asked to have the valid mail Id and asked to check the mail properly for the regular updates.
- Documents such as UG rank certificate, PG rank certificate, valid category certificate, valid International/national exams scorecard, Research proposal (if needed) should be provided along with the submission brochure.
- Submitting the admission forms and other brochures can be processed via web and the deadline for submission will be informed through email and the website.
- For further queries and clarifications, the candidate can raise a query on below-mentioned web address.
How to do PhD in VIT?
Students with excellent academic records with high scores with the respective fields can apply. A minimum of 80% marks of a CGPA of 8.0 is required.
How to get into VIT for PhD?
- Applications date for PhD will be notified via newspaper or local announcements.
- Institute will look over the appropriateness standards of an applicant and then they will be nominated for an interview.
- Selection will be based upon the merit which is taken into account based on the student’s previous performance in the master’s degree examinations.
- For additional info, students can visit the approved website of VIT www.chennai.vit.ac.in/
How to apply for a PhD under Amity University?
Candidates must score good marks in the Amity entrance exam. Students must have a PG degree under the same discipline.
How can I get admission in Amity University?
- Amity University admission is recognized two times i.e. during January and July.
- The admission form is to be filled and submitted through online only. And the students are essential to pay the submission fees of Rs 1100. This payment can be made via debit or credit card.
- Required documents must be submitted during the submission of the application form.
- In order to check your form status, short-listed list, selection procedure, confirmation about your payment and furthermore, students can visit our official web page of www.amity.edu/phd .
For any other enquiries concerning about your application process or admission process we are here to aid you with the same and please contact 9940955256.